rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Goiania, Brazil Datasheet

Goiania, Brazil Datasheet

Quote: (05-17-2016 06:49 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2016 10:33 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Like anywhere in Brazil, the white chicks are harder and show less interest in foreigners. Banged 1 morena and 1 mulatta this week and today and tomorrow have 2nd dates with white chicks.

If I'm not mistaken, morena can also be a white chick too but with darker hair. It can also be a chick with darker complexion and of course darker hair too.

I've banged darker complexion gals in Brazil.....they are typically more receptive at first impression as you say....my experiences being an Asian guy, they put me in the "provider" role so it typically takes a couple of dates despite heavy escalations during 1st one.

Pretty much almost all of your ONS and first date lays in Brazil will be with morenas, pardas, mulattas, etc.
White girls usually take 2 or 3 dates to lay. They are just way more in demand by dudes in Brazil and they know it.
My thing is 18 to 24 year old women. But in Goiania I will give the 27 to 32 year olds a try because they are some of the better looking women of that age, of almost any city in the world I have been to.
Hopefully, their attitudes will match their looks.

Messages In This Thread