rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What sort of chics do you approach on OKC or POF?

What sort of chics do you approach on OKC or POF?

Quote: (04-03-2013 07:44 PM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

I second re-reading the OKC thread, especially the first 50 pages. There's gold in there.

Go for the girls you find attractive and just understand that OKC has an awful 2:1 ratio of guys to girls. Have fun and don't take it seriously. Learn to find the details that tell important things about a girl: Does she live apart from her parents? Check job and city. Is she in a DTF profession? Check to see if she's a teacher or a nurse. Is her profile bland or does she have a strong personality that you can work with? Is she showing off her tits/ass or is she a little more reserved?

In terms of converting messages to dates, you gotta get the interaction off OKC as quick as possible. Ask if she wants to get a drink by the 3rd or 4th message, then ask for her phone number.

I tried that mantra, but it failed wonderfully. All the conversations I had were very very long and I am wondering what phrases should I put in. I couldn't so far get a chics #.. [Image: sad.gif]

Messages In This Thread