rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China Game

China Game

Quote: (04-14-2013 02:51 AM)Pacific Wrote:  

@SHANbangs
I would say just open in Chinese. One, they will understand you much better, and two, they will be able to tell pretty much right away that you are not native speaker anyway, so they would probably guess you are an ABC, and that could be another topic to talk about (i.e. they might ask you where you are from).

Your niche would be the types who likes more of a western mentality, but feels a non-Asian is a bit too different. As for the recommendation of hanging out with expats, just know that a lot of the girls who frequent the typical expat locations are the types who are into white guys.

Your advice is pretty good so long as the guy has a strong enough American/Western accent.

If it's Day Game then i would say you should open in Chinese and either use a strong accent or make some mistake with your Chinese to make her understand you're definitely not some random Chinese dude opening her.

Night Game - Use English, as she won't be able to tell you're not Chinese if you're in a loud club.

Also typically ABCs dress different from the standard Chinese guys...pretty easy to spot.

I didn't say go to expat locations, i said make friends with a white guy and go out clubbing with him.

The expat bars are usually full or trash to average girls or girls who've had a decent amount of foreign guys already.

I usually go to Chinese style clubs where the girls are like what you described :

""""Your niche would be the types who likes more of a western mentality, but feels a non-Asian is a bit too different. As for the recommendation of hanging out with expats, just know that a lot of the girls who frequent the typical expat locations are the types who are into white guys."""

I like to get these types of girls except they are also interested in trying things with a Westerner.

Messages In This Thread