rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China Game

China Game

Hey guys,

If anyone has any questions about Game in China, the best places to pick up girls in China or anything China related then hit me up.

(I'm mainly based in Shanghai)

I have massive amounts of experience in dealing with Game for Foreigners picking up Chinese girls and Chinese guys picking up Chinese girls so i can offer many unique insights that most people wouldn't be able too.

I'm super happy to help with Game related stuff, i'm not super excited to help with Job advice or Employment related questions as I haven't been in the 'J-O-B' circles for a while (especially English teaching) so if you have questions about that please search the many well established threads already relating to that.

Briefly:

In Asia, China especially the best sort of Game is something pretty close to International Game.

The main issues for Foreigners/Westerners in China is that they expect girls to have some sort of real input into the interaction, they are aloof, they are making the girl lose face by making her feel bad about her English.

Girls in China are relatively inexperienced as people/socially/life due to culture/society (sometimes it's not the case but generally it is) and that means they have less outgoing personalities than most Western girls and are going to need you to hold up the majority of the conversation.

Being Aloof makes you a scary foreigner instead of a mysterious cool guy.

Instead using slapstick humour (humour for kids) makes you more 'friendly' and conforms with good stereotypes Chinese people have about foreigners (we smile for no reason, we are 'open', we are very friendly).

An example would be guessing where the girl is from, then claiming you think she is 'african' or 'mexican' and then acting surprised when she says she is Chinese (all in a very 'joking' like manner).

Another would be that you tell her 'Wow your Chinese is so good! How long have you studied' and she will say haha i'm Chinese, and you go with the 'no....you're not Chinese, you look.....African!'

Lastly the language barrier:

Asian people are conscious of face (aren't we all?) and looking stupid in public is a big part of this, so if they are speaking to a Foreigner and can't speak clearly then they feel like they represent themselves/China/whatever badly.

The point being that whenever you talk to a Chinese girl you should reassure her that her English is great and she will definitely respond with 'no, just soso' (they all say this, like robots) and you should respond with, no it's really good because your accent is clear, i can understand everything you say, i feel comfortable talking to you'.

If you misheard something that isn't super necessary (i.e she's talking about something kinda irrelevant like a tv show or school or something) then just 'agree' or make out that you 'understood' and keep going as the smooth communication (or appearance there of) is much more important than actually understanding every little thing she said.

Opening:

By far the easiest/best is 'directions' because if you're a foreigner most girls are going to be willing to help you out and will hook relatively easily.

You can go direct but make sure you're smiling when you open and understand that it may be too much for some girls as many have never spoken to a foreigner before.

Commanding:

One cool thing about Chinese culture is that people are usually kept pretty in line and told what to do by those above them (sorta).

Which means that if you tell them to do something, they are quite likely to listen, all you need to do is assert a decently strong frame/presence.

Numbers:

Numbers in China mean less than nothing, Chinese people will rarely refuse you simply because it would make them lose face by refusing your request or could make you/them look bad in front of other people because they refused your request.

What means something is a time bridge or an instant date.

If you're gaming younger girls (under 22) don't expect them to agree to meet you for drinks at a bar night your house at 8pm on a Wednesday night, the best places to meet are usually at the train station and then you can just bounce her wherever.

I always ask girls (about 3 minutes in) if they've talked to a foreigner before/their previous experience with foreigners as this tells me how i need to run things.

Approach Anxiety:

You may have it, also so do a lot of Chinese girls (Approached Anxiety in their case)

Sometimes when you open they will be 'cold' or 'bitchy' or nervous.
Chinese people are more wary of strangers because of a lot of scams that occur day to day.

So keep that in mind and usually the best thing to do is to plow through and use humour.

If the girl is nervous i usually tell her 'you look nervous, is this your first time talking to a foreigner? (whatever her answer is) I'm scared of foreigners too, if you see one then tell me!'

This gets her to address her nervousness and then let go of it (usually).

Hope this helps.

Kane

(Anything you wanna ask me in private or if you wanna meet up and Game some girls please pm me or email me [email protected])

Messages In This Thread