rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Middle East is changing

The Middle East is changing

Quote: (04-03-2013 11:38 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Well, what really matters is if the Middle East is about to become a Poosy Paradise.

Are any ME girls hot outside of Lebanon and Iran (yes, I know Persian != Arabic)? The Jordanian girls that I have met overseas have been meh at best.

I was in Egypt years back. The women, even ones from wealthy backgrounds, were revolting. Fat and hideous. It can only be worse now with the obesity epidemic. Egypt could become the freest country in the world and I wouldn't chase the girls there.

My man, you got it right. It's Lebanon and Iran at the top and then a bit of a fall off in quality. I would say the next level is Moroccan girls and perhaps Turkish. They're not all that (fat/flab issues in percentages higher than desired) but still a step up from what the rest of the M-E has to offer, on average.

I have limited experience seeing Algerian girls in France which looked encouraging, but I don't feel comfortable coming with a strong statement about them because the sample size I saw was too small.

Messages In This Thread