rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text Tricks

Text Tricks

Quote: (04-20-2013 02:40 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Here's a trick I use

I keep a bunch of photos on my phone showing different locations and activities-i have photos taken when I was sitting at bars of bar scenes or various drinks-a beer, a martini, etc, I have beach scenes, cooking scenes,work scenes, shopping scenes, live music scenes etc.

girls respond to these interesting pics much better than plain text, so I use them to generate interest

Of course, i don't actually have to be doing the activity to claim i am........

all sorts of ways you can work this

I use this a decent amount with girls I'm dating. Instead of sending them a lame question or longer message, I'll just shoot them a picture. As an example I was recently visiting family and instead of texting a girl I'm dating about it, I'd send them a picture of my nephew and I doing something cool or fun or making funny faces.

Instead of getting a response back like, "aww that's sweet" or "how old is he?" I get a flurry of response with her gushing over just how cute my nephew is or laughing her ass off and wishing she weren't working and she could be hanging with us.

The right picture is worth a ton of words. When I see something cool, I take a picture of it and with the right approach can bring her into your world and make her wish that hers wasn't so dull in comparison. I also sneak pictures of girls when they aren't looking and then send it to them a week or two later. They get all worked up like "when did you take that?? I like it." and create their own drama/interest in it.

You can weave a story or make a girl laugh or so many things with a simple picture. I learned this from Krauser and his excellent texting/chat game.

I used to joke with one girl that she was just a kitten and I was a lion. Sometimes I'd send her an angry roaring lion instead of giving her shit, or one time I totally overloaded her with laughter by sending her a picture of a lion licking it's own nuts. She talked about that one for days. Other times if she was feeling crappy or stressed at her work, I'd just send her a goofy picture of a kitten or a kitten with a silly set of ears photoshopped onto it.

Women LOVE that shit. Take her out of her world into a better one, yours (the one YOU get to create).

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread