rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text Tricks

Text Tricks

Quote: (04-14-2013 11:00 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2013 04:50 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Yeah, I guess it's about different personality.
I can't tolerate people ignoring my txts. (I reply promptly)

I txted this girl from a bar. no reply so I figured she wasn't interested and deleted her number. about a week later, she txted me
just hi how are you without apologizing. I asked if she received my txts and she said she was busy.
I just replied 'cool, understandable' and that was it. didn't hear from her.
Maybe this bitch wanted to hear 'lol that's totally fine. I am glad to hear from you [Image: smile.gif]' ?

I am honestly confused about whether I should treat them like a Customer in normal businesses
OR
treat them like a customer in Bar businesses.

In normal businesses, you still have to be nice even though you don't profit anything from them and they are very ousy. you have to be a doormat and kiss their ass to make sales.

In bar businesses, if they cross some line, you can kick them out and even tell them 'get the fuck out of here'

So I am not sure how much I have to bend over for a bang.

Well, if you want to use the business metaphor, then yes treat it like a normal business.

Better yet, treat it like sales. If the worst prospect you cold called proceeds to call you back, guess what? It's now a warm lead. Why would she text you a week later? Bottom line is, something was tingling, maybe she felt a little more needy, maybe her bf dumped her, maybe she needed attention, bottom line is quite likely, if you gamed her right she would of come out and you would have had the chance to close.

That's why it's worth keeping numbers like this around for a while. Keep a girl's number for six months to a year, even if she's stopped responding. But it all depends on what you value more: your ego or your dick.

Yeah, I keep numbers around.

I have never prescribed to this "delete her number" thing.

Different "deals" have different "sales cycles".

Messages In This Thread