rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text Tricks

Text Tricks

Yeah, I guess it's about different personality.
I can't tolerate people ignoring my txts. (I reply promptly)

I txted this girl from a bar. no reply so I figured she wasn't interested and deleted her number. about a week later, she txted me
just hi how are you without apologizing. I asked if she received my txts and she said she was busy.
I just replied 'cool, understandable' and that was it. didn't hear from her.
Maybe this bitch wanted to hear 'lol that's totally fine. I am glad to hear from you [Image: smile.gif]' ?

I am honestly confused about whether I should treat them like a Customer in normal businesses
OR
treat them like a customer in Bar businesses.

In normal businesses, you still have to be nice even though you don't profit anything from them and they are very ousy. you have to be a doormat and kiss their ass to make sales.

In bar businesses, if they cross some line, you can kick them out and even tell them 'get the fuck out of here'

So I am not sure how much I have to bend over for a bang.

Quote: (04-12-2013 04:26 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2013 04:12 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I think preserving ego (at certain degree) has been beneficial to my mental health.
How about in this situation? It's easy to tell if she is interested or not right after you talk to her. (she asks questions too, she doesn't turn her body, she doesn't go to restroom, she doesn't give whole attention to friends etc)
When I didn't have this 'ego', I lingered around. I knew she wasn't interested by gut feeling but I thought 'maybe'
So now, if I don't see positive sign from her within several minutes, I just say 'nice meeting you' and eject.
I don't have to waste time anymore. I don't get bitter as well.

this is all definitional but i dont think you're ejecting because of ego but doing what is efficient, and using game. ejecting because you dont want to waste time on a low probability of bang

ejecting because you feared the potential to be rejected would be trying to preserve 'ego'

Messages In This Thread