rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text Tricks

Text Tricks

Quote: (04-12-2013 12:49 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

when a chick says 'new phone, who's this?' do you put your pride down and tell her who you are or just ignore her? I did that couple times and it didn't work. (she deleted my number, why would she come out?) So I think it's better to preserve your ego and ignore her.

I replied to this a little bit in my thread on fear, but you can't be worried about ego preservation. You have to be bold and take risks. Just keep talking about how dope you are. I've said stuff like "I'm the confident, ambitious, leader of my activities Soup from Okcupid that (makes a living doing high value activity), how could you forget [Image: wink.gif]"

Just remember to keep it playful and not come off as rattled if she gets bitchy.

I've called out girls for "sounding like they are in a bad mood" if they get bitchy after this. There was at least one time where I turned things around and they've apologized.

If they continue to be bitches and tell me "don't contact me again" or "I have boyfriend now" I will delete their number and move on to prospecting new women.

Messages In This Thread