rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text Tricks

Text Tricks

There are a few gimmicks that I've noticed myself using in text recently. I hope you guys can make good use of them. If you have anything like this, please add to this thread.

"Just got your text..."
I use this when I've told a girl that I'm going to be at a particular spot at at certain time, but we haven't agreed that she's show up, and she doesn't show.

An example would be if I told a girl that I'm going to be at xx bar, and she's texting me saying she might show up.

Her: I might be able to come at 11

The next day I will text her to make it look like I left something like "Hey I just got your text. Today could work"

There are a few implications here. The first is that either my phone died or that I got caught up with something more interesting than her (possibly another woman). This pushes her value down. The other implication is that I might have bounced before she showed up, and I'm texting her to "be polite" just in case she did (which I know she didn't because I did stick around to a little past 11). This is a play at asshole/aloof game in which she is an insignificant part of my life, and I've framed the relationship so that she's chasing me.

"You texted me just as I check my phone"
There are some situations in which the 2/3 rule is just not helpful. For example, let's say you've texting with a girl. Saturday night rolls around, and it's getting late. You are out at the bar, and you feel your phone buzzing in your pants, or are checking your phone frequently. You see that you've received a text from her saying something like "hey im in (your neighborhood)".

The 2/3 rule would tell you that if you want to text her back, you should wait twice as long as she took to respond to your last text. This still can be good advice, but sometimes you have to strike when the iron is hot. If it gets too late, you might lose your chance to meet up with her that night, and if she's getting back to you after a day of radio silence, 2/3 says that you have to wait two days before getting back to her.

So, I've been replying to them immediately with "you texted me just as I checked my phone". This is a good way to save face for having replied back to them so quickly. So far, without fail, I will get a text back from them within a reasonable amount of time (either immediately or in the next ten min). It's usually something corny like "ha i'm psychic"

Now that you established a good tempo, you can feel her out, no pun intended [Image: wink.gif] and possibly build towards a meet up that night.

"New phone lost contacts who is it"

I stole this line from many of the girls in my pipeline. Let's say you get a girl's number and it's been over a week and you haven't met up. The interaction is frozen. You send her a mass text and she get's back to you with "hey i lost my contacts. who is this"

This happened to me a lot. It devalues the person who you are sending it to. If it is true, than it means that you weren't important enough for her to save your name and number. Well, I've commandeered this little gem and am now using it against them.

Last week, a I got a text from a girl who I hadn't texted with in a while. I had actually erased her number (something I rarely or only do if It seems like the odds of getting the bang are exceedingly low). So, I hit her with: "New phone lost contacts who is it"

Worked like a charm and I had my dick within her the next day. You can read about how it went down here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18370-...#pid406471

Messages In This Thread