rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody in Turkey this Summer?

Anybody in Turkey this Summer?

Quote: (06-21-2010 07:49 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

How long does the resort/summer season last in Turkey and Europe in general? I was thinking about going Labor Day Weekend (September 2nd) to get the last remnants of summer but want to make sure that chicks will sill be there in abundance.

I can't speak for Turkey, K-man has already answered you there. It very much depends on where you go. Barcelona for example was still busy in September, but it is a year round destination anyway.

On the other hand, I was in the Algarve around Lagos during the first week of September and you could definitely feel the scene winding down a bit. It was still busy and everything was open, but the peak crowds are in August. The upside of course is that it is much easier to get accomodation.

In Ibiza, every year at the end of the season they have their closing parties after which everything shuts down. These start happening in the second week of September.

So, if you head over September 2, you probably only have a week to 10 days before things start to completely die out.

Messages In This Thread