rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

Part 2 of 2:

GAME HAS TO BE LEARNED AND EARNED. NO FREE LUNCHES:

Examples in the field.

Hockey players are strait clowns. You grow up with these guys you realize they are as dumb as a bag of nails but these guys kill it with not giving a fuck and knowing how to have a great time. No other sport you can get goofy looking dudes scaling up to consistently bang and lock down 8-10's. In the height of my Football days I skipped the Football parties and hung around with the Hockey Players because the amount of pussy circulating around them is unreal. As I noted the key differences in how Hockey players are brought up is the difference, it is not a cultural things you get Russians, Americans, Canadian all pulling premo ass. Football in America is equal to Hockey in Canada in status but Hockey Players blow Football players out of the water as fas as begin able to upgrade their pussy.

Real life examples:

Evgeni Malkin:
[Image: Capture_display_image.jpg?1315368334]
Evander Kane:
[Image: DIRTY_php2BAmoH1.jpg]
Nick Folingo:
[Image: 1329351419978_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x]

Baseball:

Andrew-Mccutchens
[Image: andrew-mccutchens-girlfriend-maria-hanslovan.jpg]
Brett Lawrie:
[Image: dsvlf2-4.jpg]
Ryan Howard:
[Image: Ryan-Howard-and-girlfriend.jpg]
Bud Norris
[Image: Aubree-Gerardi-Bud-Norris-1.jpg]
Mat Latos
[Image: Mat+Latos+Cincinnati+Reds+Photo+Day+YpZJa4VKvAJl.jpg]

His wife:
[Image: 4977_1326819123.jpg]

I can go on and on... 90% of those guys aren't household names and they are pulling dimes and in many cases way better in looks then them. Baseball players like to settle down a lot quicker, but this make sense since they usually get that big paycheck at around 26-28 years old.

You got NHL 3rd liners locking down dimes and in the NBA...

[Image: wade_divorce_600.jpg]

[*yeah that his EX-Wife but dude still struggling, picking up Gabrielle Union way past her best-before date. Gabrielle union is 40 years old, Dwayne Wade is 31.. SMH*]

/thread.

Messages In This Thread