rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

Magic Johnson Has a Flaming Son

Quote: (04-02-2013 10:22 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

The media just loves to parade this shit. Masculine men are vilified while gay men are given showered with attention and accolades for the "strength" in coming out of the closet. You now have motherfuckers running around saying two gay men do a BETTER job of raising kids than a mom and dad. That's how far people are taking this gay shit. I'm sick of it.

Quote: (04-02-2013 08:14 PM)LibertarianBootyHunter Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2013 07:47 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

His coat is kind of pimp, but god that is super gay. I'll say it again: homosexuality has a cultural/nurture component. The flamiest gay guy I've seen in Eastern Europe in two years is not even half as flaming and this gay.

I thought it was assumed that Magic got it from the [Image: gay.gif]

There is not doubt that homosexuality has a cultural component . Check out this kid ... he is 10 years old and hasn't even hit puberty yet acts worse than Magic Jr. There just has to be someone influencing him to act this way ! Maybe it is his mom and sisters , maybe it TV shows like Glee but there is some social/cultural change happening that is turning otherwise normal kids into something like this. If he was born a few decades earlier this would not have happened. So i agree homosexuality is not "only" genetic !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hau0U-TkgDY

If my son put something up like that on youtube he'd be getting an ass kicking from me. If I ever have a kid I pray, pray PRAY he doesn't turn like this.
That's probably why there's so many fruitcake kids running around. Dads are being pussies in their own home. I think before this gay shit blew up all around us, gay teenage boys would still act like a boy or else their dad would smack them around and kick them out.

Messages In This Thread