rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha Women?

Alpha Women?

I recently have had a run in with a girl who I have spoken openly to about game, and how new I was too it.

The reason she said she found me interesting because I wasn't like the guys who acted "fake". She asked me not to change and become like "the guy that girls love" and she wouldn't become "the girl that guys love"

We got drunk one night and she said she was an alpha, she said she could have any guy she wanted yet she took interest in me.

Now we didn't sleep together which seems entirely foolish now being that she said "you could totally take advantage of me right now"

We work together and attend school together so that might have made things awkward.

So guys I want your opinion, can women actually be alpha in a sense or do they rely too heavily on emotions?

I'm still new to game, and keep finding girls encouraging not to take part in it, but it's funny this interest arouse around the time that people found out about the fact that I was reading "Day Bang" by Roosh

Messages In This Thread