rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody on aderrall

Anybody on aderrall

I used adderall for about 2 years. The stuff works great in the beginning, but after an extended amount of time the side effects totally caught up to me.
-I ended up having to take Xanax to come down off adderall, and help me sleep. I also become manic, aggressive, and at times couldn't sleep. There were times were I thought my heart would explode out of my chest as well.
-The dry mouth got horrible, my throat became so incredibly dry and it made it hard to speak.
-I would get brain fog when I came down and it would render me "useless" for hours afterwards (which starts to negate the productivity gains).

I wish the side effects didn't outweigh the gains.
Here are the good points:

I kept my house totally clean, neat and spotless (adderall turned me into a neat freak). I could study for hours on end without any sort of fatigue. And yes, there are times were you felt like a superhero and nothing could stop you. The movie limitless is honestly a GREAT representation of what adderall was like (including the downside and the crash at the end).

Messages In This Thread