rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody on aderrall

Anybody on aderrall

I have taken all of these ADHD meds, also coke speed etc. They are the same thing really but the meds are much cleaner. I would recommend staying away from them period, they are just to addictive. They act on dopamine (reward) and Norepinephrine (hormone- mostly flight or flight). The increase in dopamine levels are what makes you feel good. I did a lot of research and studied these drugs, neurotransmitters etc as I wanted an edge at uni, these drugs will give you a big edge, amphetamines are like steroids for academics.; however, In the end they will fuck with your Norepinephrine levels to much and make you a jittery and nervous mess. And the way i see it give you a false sense of self. You will enjoy things way more sure, i mean if you take a few of these pills in one go you will enjoy watching grass grow; however its just not real, just the increase in the reward nurotransmitter in your brain. Same as when you see a hot chick, dopamine floods the brain, at least that is a natural response, ie a REAL reward.

Messages In This Thread