rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Importance of Macros

Importance of Macros

Quote: (04-03-2013 02:31 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Gio, trying to eat more to gain muscle. I already have a gut, so might as well add muscle? At 160-165 I think despite my slight gut it's more aesthetically pleasing to have more muscle at this point.

It can seem like a bit of a paradox..

If you want to lose your gut, you should probably should eat less.

But, if you want to gain muscle you might need to eat more.

What do you do???

You experiment and you figure out what works best for your particular body. Educate yourself as best you can, get help, and most importantly..

Learn how to best manage your body through your own trial and error.

No one else knows your body as well as you. No one is aware of your gut as much as you. No one is aware of your bowel movements as much as you. No one is aware of your hydration levels as much as you.

Surely, you will get sick of eating these particular foods and doing this particular type of workout. Then, you will have to adjust things.

If this diet and workout plan works for you, great, continue. If not, change it.

You have to learn the diet, workouts, and lifestyle that work best for you. Everyone has their own unique formula that will bring maximum results with minimum effort. Thats what you want. The diet and exercise lifestyle that bring maximum results for Slubu. And, it should be long term approach. A set of behaviors, habits and thought patterns that will cause you to be healthy, energetic and vibrant for the rest of your life.

That is a plan to bang young girls well into your 40's and 50's.

Learn your unique diet and exercise formula. Everyone is different. If counting macros and all that helps you, by all means do it, whatever is going to work for you. Results are all that matters. Learn your body. Master your body.

Messages In This Thread