rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Motivation

Motivation

Quote: (04-05-2013 09:35 AM)Menace Wrote:  

This person believed that action precedes motivation rather than the other way around.

I love that.

Action is really all that matters. Thoughts and feelings are fool's gold.

I like this one...

Fire, Ready, Aim

As opposed to.. "Ready, Aim, Fire"

Quote: (04-05-2013 09:35 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Start small. Don't try to go from 0 to full on direct DHV alpha HB 10 nuclear apocalypse opener game. Just ask where the nearest pizza place is and do it until it's easy.

Yes and no.

Obviously, we will have to take baby steps on this long journey (2-4 years). But, I also believe that every newbie should day time apocalypse opener a couple of HB10s. At least 5-10.

Not because he is going to get laid. But because his whole paradigm and worldview will shift. A majority of the girls will actually be flattered and strangely impressed by the offer. This will open up his mind to the reality that girls want to be approached. He will experience the power of raw masculinity and witness its effect on women. Doing a few of these can shatter what he thought was his verbal, social, and mental comfort zones. This can be a paradigm shifter.

I think its one of the best exercises to help a newbie "see the matrix". Highly recommended training tool.

Messages In This Thread