rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

WINGMAN offer- Newbie Looking to Get Game Street Wise

WINGMAN offer- Newbie Looking to Get Game Street Wise

Hey All,

I just got out of a 10 year relationship, and have read Bang, Day Bang, The Game, and all the online information I have been able to get my hands on regarding the PUA family. This means I am an extreme newbie. But, I am lacking the outgoing experience and I don't have anyone to go out with (nor do I know the venues to go to in the area) to see how things actually work and put everything together. So, if anyone would like a Wingman in Northern Virginia (Alexandria, Fairfax Area) and DC, I'm the guy.

Open almost every day except Tuesdays. Hit me up if anyone here would like to have a wingman that will not interfere with his game. Also, if it would be beneficial, we can orchestrate a professional video about your game (I do video productions), free of charge for personal use.

[Image: exclamation.gif] ROOSH V, if you would like to develop a Video Production, I would like to sort out a game plan to work on that project with you.[Image: exclamation.gif]

Lightwalker

Messages In This Thread