rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Greetings from Ukraine

Greetings from Ukraine

Quote: (04-10-2013 11:11 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2013 02:19 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2013 09:00 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2013 02:45 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

So you paid 3000$ just to talk to some girls?

I like how you put it. Although I prefer to say "spit game to girls".
You're forgetting that not everyone is a world-class player and can close the first time they meet a girl.
I come from one of the worst cities in N. America for women (DC) so my expectations were low and when in UA getting easy numbers and make-outs from 8+ quality women came a bit as a shock to me. I do not regret that one bit. Yes, I might have spent close to $3k if one includes airfare & apartment but that also resulted in plenty of prospective relationships. Also, I set out to do more, that is scout the country (sightseeing and photography), learn about the culture, and most importantly practice my Russian language skills to get closer to fluent level (I was already advanced). Also, many of my expenses had nothing to do with game, they included sightseeing such as a private tour to Chernobyl Zone.

Here Lithuanians are regarded as fighters.A hardcore eastern European would not get out of Kiev without 3-4 bangs in his sleeve. It seems America weakens the natural tendencies you stay to respect the girls.

You read my mind Greek Kamaki, +1 Rep for that statement alone! It is true that America has made me a softer guy and a beta male and I am trying to get rid of this illness somehow. [Image: huh.gif]

Anyways, my original questions still remains. Can someone please post a datasheet for Odessa. I have my ticket reserved for early July and I am still not sure if day-game or night game works best there. Also, is it worth spending extra and getting an apartment on Deribasovskaya street or should I try to get something closer to the beach? Finally, is the couples/family pull during the summer really as bad as most people on the forums say? Will me going to clubs result in hitting on endless sets of mixed groups and girls with boyfriends who are just vacationing there for a short time or is there some place in Crimea where I could go for the singles scene and bypass the "family atmosphere"?
Search there are a few Odessa data sheets. But most WARN do Not go there over another location. If you want to try gaming snobbish mercenary type women where being a foreigner has Very/No value at all , then Odessa is your place.They act like Carrie Bradshaw over there. In addition the beauty is extreme there. You will see really a hot girls who you have NO chance at getting. Due to either being the property of rich guys or they are rich themselves. Plenty of women with money in Odessa. You will see them for 30 seconds when thy walk from the shoe store to the sports car lol.The problem is it actually looks like less 8's and 7's in Odessa than other places in FSU due to the women dressing more hipster like and being more sloppy then other FSU locations.

Messages In This Thread