rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Greetings from Ukraine

Greetings from Ukraine

Quote: (04-04-2013 11:34 AM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2013 08:51 PM)slubu Wrote:  

G, if you want a comparison here it is:

Of my 10 nights in Ukraine, I banged 3 girls and got a BJ from a 4th.
Of my 10 nights in NYC, I banged 3 girls and had a few others on my bed.
Of my 16 most recent nights in Vegas, I banged 8 girls and 2 others on my bed.
Of my last 11 months in California, I banged 12 girls and I don't know how many more that got close.

Crazy isn't it? In about a month outside CA I have the same success as in about a year in CA.

Anyway, aesthetic quality goes in that order - Ukraine first (avg 7.4), then NYC (very close second) (avg 7), then Vegas then California. Personality goes in the same exact order, except California is way way on the bottom. Youngest was Cali (18), most fun was NYC (22yo carefree girl), most likely to be girlfriend was Ukraine (19yo virgin), most beasts goes to Vegas (blackout drunk 2x).

But realize Ukraine isn't for everyone. My friend who I went with those same nights only got 1 bang and it was on the last night. I got shutout completely in Scandinavia and Poland, both known as "easy" spots. Everyone's looks and styles will factor into the equation more than one thinks.

As VP pointed out, it's the ability to consistently attract and close higher quality girls that matters. I know by now that I can pull 6s, the occasional 7s, and the once in a while 8s in California. In NYC, that goes up 0.5-1 point. In Ukraine, while I don't have a huge sample size I believe it can go up 1 or more.

I'll be back there in June, see what a month and now having learned some basic Russian will do. To say I'm excited is an understatement.
I once said you excel at "big city game". Seems bigger the city , more flashier the nightlife better you do. BUT lets put it in perspective.
1. In Ukraine you come across as a rich foreigner and you hunted in EXPAT places. These are places the women SEEK guys like you.Most locals can't afford table service etc.
2.I am shocked you don't kill it more in L.A.. It must be YOU holding you back. Maybe you don't like to shit where you live??The reason I say this is my take on Vegas is that the majority of visiting chicks come from L.A. or southern Cali. My family has a home there, so I have spent time there. Basically law of averages dictates you are hitting up in Vegas NATIVE girls of our own home city ,lol. So I guess they loosen up considerably when in Vegas. But I feel you could do A lot better in L.A. if you tried approaching similar.

I remember you said that, and that's possibly true. With respect to LA, the girls are just bitchier and flakier here. Vegas is a different animal, read this on why: http://www.returnofkings.com/8157/the-ea...o-get-laid

Also, I actually haven't hooked up from many girls from LA in Vegas. They stem from Brazil to Jersey to SF to Oregon to etc..

Quote: (04-04-2013 12:41 PM)Partizan Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2013 08:51 PM)slubu Wrote:  

G, if you want a comparison here it is:

Of my 10 nights in Ukraine, I banged 3 girls and got a BJ from a 4th.

Sorry mate, but I have to call you up on this.

[Image: bsflag.gif]

Dammit, you got me. I've actually never had sex.

Messages In This Thread