rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women who Date Mostly Foreigners

Women who Date Mostly Foreigners

Quote: (04-01-2013 05:03 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I agree. Men who move to foreign countries to chase young, fit, feminine women are losers who can't handle a real women, so they have to go after mentally retarded bulimics in third world countries.

Oh man...I know you're being sarcastic but this is the second or third time I have to repeat something like this, see above:

Quote:Quote:

I have something against foreign women who date mostly foreign men. In any country. Such women are usually either prostitutes in poorer countries or otherwise have serious mental problems. The same does not apply for men who date mostly foreign women.

Just as a guy who sleeps around a lot isn't the same as a girl who does it, the latter's usually batshit crazy in a number of ways, while the guy's probably alpha; the same thing here, the motivations are different.

I agree with the guys above, they're sluts, but more important, they're deranged. By the way, I would excuse it if they're facing a very bad situation in their location, like, say, a normal American girl surrounded only by SWPL pussies, etc.

Messages In This Thread