rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: black doctor set up with goofy beta

Date Lab: black doctor set up with goofy beta

Quote: (03-31-2013 08:48 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2013 08:36 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2013 08:15 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Jeans instead of Slacks? Check.
You can get away with a nice set of slim, dark jeans in a situation like this. His aren't that.
Dark jeans would work. His blue jeans and blue shirt give a very washed out look....on top of all the other problems with his look. Also, I would say his shirt and pants are are 1-2 sizes too big.

The WaPO reader comments are pretty hard on her.

People take dates way too seriously. Especially among older generations, there's this expectation that unless the date was a complete disaster, you should always have a second date. Nonsense. There's a lot to criticize about how women behave today, but I'd never criticize one for skipping out on a boring dude. Yet because a dude is not a child molester and has a job, she has to say yes to a second time and hope he's more interesting? Fuck that. I hate flakiness, insularity and attention whoring, but I don't blame a girl for walking out on some dorky schlub like this dude.

Of course, this girl sounds like a real piece of work herself (and not in a good way).

Yeah, most American guys, especially those over 30, don't have a clue when it comes to sizing. I was with some coworkers getting a company shirt, and they all requested sizes one to two sizes too big.

Messages In This Thread