rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Countries with big booty women

Countries with big booty women

Quote: (04-05-2013 08:48 AM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Can anyone who has been to both the DR and Brasil unequivocally say which country is better for ass? I saw what SouthernWizard said but I mean come on. I have a hard time with people saying the DR just blows out Brasil in the ass department.

@Pitt I know you've been in the DR but have you been to Brasil as well?

I am an expert in both countries.

I am not even going to say anything about Rio, because Rio sucks and it's over hyped, if you like hot black women, Salvador is the place to go. Salvador, Bahia can definetely compete against Santo Domingo. There are many hot women in Salvador with really nice asses. If you like Santo Domingo, you will also like Salvador. However, dominican women have better shaped asses in general, they are truly perfectly designed, its like somebody actually spent time designing these women. Salvador wins in terms of better music, richer culture, better food, more parties and concerts to attend (parties 7 days a week, bahianos around Brazil are known as lazy and party people) while Santo Domingo wins in terms of better women, better weather (Salvador hot weather can be very annoying), Santo Domingo is way safer (trust me, Salvador is WAY more dangerous than Santo Domingo, the shit i do in santo domingo, i wouldnt do in Salvador in million years). Cost of living are pretty low in both cities.

Women in Salvador can be pretty easy too, not as easy as dominican women, but if you can get a decent car in Salvador, game over. If you don't drive, they will just see you as a guy who doesnt have his shit together. Plus, its easier to navigate around Santo Domingo without a car, while in Salvador you will feel like having a car (although you clearly can move around the city without a car but if you can get one, get one, it will make your life easier).

Work on your portuguese too, aim to have the basics of it at the very least. You wont find many english speakers there.

When in Salvador, DRESS UP. Majority of dudes dont dress good, dominican cats dress better. If you dress pretty good, you already killed most of your competition.

Feel free to pm me if you have more questions.

Messages In This Thread