rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Be a stand up comedian

Be a stand up comedian

Last night I went to a bar for a mulit-language exchange meetup event for German. Only, there were no Germans (there were Spaniards, Russians, etc), I bumped into two friends I hadn't seen in one to two years, and then found out it was open mic night. While the first guy was going, I foolishly put my hat in the ring. Now they want me to come back every week and claim they'll pay for my food and drinks and even maybe send me home with some cash if I give them 4-5 minutes each time I show up.

Talked about moving overseas when I was young and being stationed in Louisiana and just hopped from topic to topic.

"I've been single for the last three years, but I never felt lonely in Lousiana because the mosquitos always paid me plenty of attention."

Can't make it next week, but plan to go the week after and in the meantime right down jokes for 15 min each morning and 15 min each night until then.

G

Messages In This Thread