rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Push or pull?

Push or pull?

Here's what you should have done with the first one after she sent that text that she's home: "I'll be there in 15 minutes, whip me up something nice to eat".

With the second one, it sounds like you have limitations in what you believe is possible. I've met a girl on a cold approach and been in bed with her 30 minutes later and there are other guys on here posting similar stories. If you met her at a bar, she was more than likely hoping to get laid that night so don't for one second think that it's not on the cards. I also would've taken her home on a high. She was unhappy about the bar you were in so wasn't gonna be in the best of moods. You needed to make the vibe fun and energetic, and so she was enjoying herself and wanting to spend more time with you.

You could have easily got her onto your bed to watch some stupid shit on youtube or whatever and slowly escalated that way. Just call it a learning experience.

Messages In This Thread