rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can an endomorph vegetarian build a decent body?

How can an endomorph vegetarian build a decent body?

I'm 22 yo vegetarian Indian; 170cm tall, weigh around 60kg (150lb). By vegetarian I mean I eat only plant and milk products, I think what Americans call lacto-vegetarianism. Vegetarianism is my ethical and religious choice so please don't advise to change it. Additionally I don't drink, smoke and don't do drugs either.
My typical diet consists of legumes and/or vegetables with boiled rice or chapatis(flat unleavened bread) and curd, salad etc. plus some unhealthy snack atleast thrice a week.
I have an endomorphic body i.e. I put on fat very quickly. Currently I'm carrying around a couple extra kilos of fat and its getting too prominent on the abdomen and chest. My muscles aren't very strong and prominent either since I sit in front of a computer around 10 hours a day. So what regimen (including change in diet) would you recommend to cut the fat and build muscle mass? Is it possible to both at same time?

Messages In This Thread