rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Last time at the club was a disaster. I'm going again tomorrow. Help?

Last time at the club was a disaster. I'm going again tomorrow. Help?

There's this club in Berlin, called Club Wilde Renate. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wilde-Rena...2929775052

Now, I went there last time with a girl I hadn't really been thinking of banging, but was building a connection with. I think if we had gone to a slow bar it would've been different. However, at the club I felt like a chump and it showed. She bailed early on and went elsewhere and even after I did find her, she only used me to buy a drink because she was out of cash. I left the club "early" aka 7am and felt defeated. I was like, "Clubs aren't for me, man." She left at 11am apparently.

Now, I'm the first to admit I'm clueless at a club since I never used to go when I was younger. Can someone tell me what the hell I should be doing? I'm going with this girl who's an au pair and some of her au pair friends. We had a good time yesterday at a house party, which is much more my scene. With all the techno/edm music at a club I become kinda numb after a while and just want to sit down. Especially after drinking a bit and smoking some J's.

Your help is mucho appreciated. [Image: idea.gif]

Messages In This Thread