rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Hate Superheroes

I Hate Superheroes

I'm surprised no one here has read any Sin City comics. It rides the line between red and blue pill.

One of the books depicts this guy who does the whole chivalry thing, gets absolutely screwed over, and decides to kill the broad who wronged him. That starts out blue pill, but the ending is pretty good. It's called A Dame to Kill For.

Then there's Marv in The Hard Goodbye, the story about a clueless omega defending the memory of a woman who slept with him, who still manages to endear to the reader and destroy a lot of people in a psychopathic rage.

Most people, whenever they read stories about men who go on murdering rampages, need that justification that it's in defense of someone else in order to ride that moral grey area and feel good about whatever they're reading.

If you've ever watched that last Hannibal Lecter film with Julianne Moor and Anthony Hopkins, you will rage if you've ever read the books. At the end of the film, Hannibal decides to cut off his own hand to escape, rather than Clarice's hand (because we're supposed to guess that he has feelings for her). In the book, Clarice really bought into his world and did whatever the fuck he wanted to do, or didn't stop him when he was eating her coworker's brains.

Seriously though, look at the old myths and legends. The Trojan War was fought over a woman. The Odyssey was about Odysseus trying to get home, where he killed a boatload of suitors and then fucked his wife at the end of it.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread