rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake rape case in Santa Cruz. Lures men through craigslist

Fake rape case in Santa Cruz. Lures men through craigslist

Morgan Triplett, 20, is just another college student out to prove how pervasive rape is ...by faking it.

In one ad, Triplett offered to have sex with anyone who would shoot her in the shoulder with a small caliber bullet, Schonfield said. When no one responded to that ad, the college student posted a second Craigslist ad asking someone to "punch, kick and bruise her," and promised she would not file any charges against the person.

Several people responded to the second Craigslist agreeing to go along with Triplett's plan.

A man met Triplett at UC Santa Cruz, beat her up, and Triplett called 911 to say a stranger had just raped her on a walking path in broad daylight, Schonfield said.

[Image: 8e5992e217d2cb7134355e4e0ee21f4c]

[Image: tripp-march29-jpg.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Messages In This Thread