rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female combat marines can't handle the training

Female combat marines can't handle the training

"Well I'm not surprised that shit is hard as fuck 4 anyone, but I also think that just cuz u can run fast & do a million pull ups doesn't really help u in combat, u can b strong & physically fit but if u r put in certain circumstances when shit goes down in war u don't know how u will react & who is to say the guy with the best pft score won't freeze up & run away or whatever. & they act like woman never been I'm combat b4...not true I was on the front lines leading infantry patrols cuz I had a specialty job, it's just certain "jobs" females were never allowed to go 4. But to say that just cuz a chick can't do 30 pull-ups doesn't say that she won't react & save ur ass when shit gets real out in war."

I texted that article to my home girl who has a Purple Heart. She actually was out in Iraq. That's her response.

Messages In This Thread