rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female combat marines can't handle the training

Female combat marines can't handle the training

Quote: (03-30-2013 09:07 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

This stands to reason. And even if you put aside the strength and endurance issues (which are the whole point), studies have shown women don't bounce back as quick as men from physical injury.

Here's a link to the New York Times article from 2008 about this as it related to teenage girls who play sports. It's a blue pill article that gingerly pussyfoots around the subject but makes its point. Sample sentence: "PARENTS OF TEENAGE GIRLS who play sports have grown accustomed to what seems like entire teams battling injuries..."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/11/magazi...d=all&_r=0
Read the article, it's really interesting.
I saw the same thing about injury response and being foolish as hell with pretty much all women's sports.

Really if they wanted to prevent like 80% of stupid injuries they could give me all the money they'd pay for surgeries and I could figure it out.

It's very simple, you make them soccer practice at least twice a week without shoes, and you make them squat two to three times a week, every week, even off season.
Fixes all of their gait issues with pain and it gives their ligaments a good reason to get stronger. That takes care of literally everything.

Quote: (03-30-2013 06:41 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2013 06:20 AM)Hades Wrote:  

We had a stupid news article today in the college paper about self defense, and of course the focus of the entire thing was women and their fixation on "being attacked". Bitch, please. Men get physically victimized at a rate of probably 5 to 1 when it comes to getting your ass beaten into the ground. Even when you hand a woman a gun and tell her she's a police officer, homicidal criminals avoid treating them like they're men (killing them).

I laughed reading about every single girl interviewed - who did three classes of "cardio kick-boxing" and could now fend off attackers with "they're called feet and fists". Good thing there's not an actual rape culture with that kind of dumb ass attitude prevalent.
It's funny that women are so obsessed about "rape culture". It's even more funny that they actually think they can handle a grown man in a fight or attack.
True that.

Messages In This Thread