rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Think I'm Coming Around To Tim Ferriss

I Think I'm Coming Around To Tim Ferriss

People miss the point with Tim Ferris. I read his 4 hour workweek book as a curiosity and the methods he puts forward actually make a lot of sense for certain types of businesses. Its not business as I would consider a real business, more the online marketing and product sales type thing or one man shows, but its a nice earner for an individual looking for a lifestyle business. I would think a lot of the guys here would take some real merit in it because the vast majority of guys here are looking for lifestyle businesses with some cash flow.

I seriously doubt anyone is looking to build some corporate monstrosity using 4 hour workweek principles. If you went into the book expecting something like that, then I dunno hey.

People always seem to go into these things expecting a blue print, when all he provided was a model of sorts. Its simple outsource to free up time. Like a company outsources production, you outsource chores or wasteful time wasting projects. Thats it. He is basically preaching the merits of an outsourced assistant and better use of your time.

And it does have merit. Look at this guy for example. Cant believe they fired him instead of promoting him. This dude right here pulled off some of the 4 hour workweek principle.

Messages In This Thread