rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European population declining due to feminism

European population declining due to feminism

Quote: (03-27-2013 07:46 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2013 06:58 AM)j r Wrote:  

There are no grand plans. As people get richer, they tend to have fewer children. That's the whole story.

I've been taught this simplication as well.

Not true.

Both Europeans and Americans were making plenty of babies in the 50's and 60's.

What's changed is how women define utility.

My hypothesis is that women define utility to a larger extent based on social norms. If the social norm for a woman is to seek a career (and motherhood), I expect most women will seek to achieve this. That it's basically unachievable except at great cost in taxes (as in Scandinavia, where birthrates are relatively high), is a rather spectacular lie - I don't understand how a lie so great can perpetuate for so long. Oh well.

If the social norm for women is to find a husband, settle, and raise children, they'll focus on that. In Spain and Italy, this is largely the case. Women work hard in their 20's and early 30's so that they can become stay-at-home moms for the one child they manage to have. The reason they must work is high costs of living for middle-class lifestyles.

Middle-class lifestyle is expensive, I imagine, because children are expensive (high consumption expectations) and housing is expensive (protective housing markets).

This can't possibly be all the explanation, but it's better than just "richer people breed less" which fails to account for a lot of uncontrolled variables.

Quote: (03-27-2013 07:21 AM)Branimir Wrote:  

The problem are not the immigrants per se, it's the people and politics who let them do such things. The political correctness.

If you raise a kid and let it do everything to you it wants, like we see nowadays is often the case, of course the kid won't have any respect to you and grow up as an spoiled brat that demands to be treated extra special.

In every place this developement is at a different stage, and I'd say Sweden is in the by far the worst situation, I just can't believe it myself what they're doing to themselves. Norway is also close by. Now what happens , you'll have some crazy guy make a shooting spree on an island. Although he is a maniac , he's a symptome of something even more wrong, the disease which lead him to do it. And I'm sad to believe that this symptome is just a glympse of what could possibly happen, if this disease won't be treated.

Luckily in Germany this false political correctness yet hasn't infected the general population that much, though of course the media tries to feed liberalist bullshit to the german people.
But this doesn't help if the goverment doesn't act to it's people wishes.

I don't care if some Middle Eastern country is going full islamistic and has stupid laws, as long as they keep to themselves I'm fine with it.
... but yea, just let us continue our wars in the Middle East and have even more refugees fleeing to europe.
It's really like our governments are being led by a invisible hand, which just wants that shit escalates by bringing cultures up against each others. But I'm just too confused by all this. It's just a mess nowadays and I can't see through it to identify it what direction we're being pulled.

There is a progressivist agenda that also happens to hate Western civilization (so-called Oikophobia). There's plenty of muslim culture out there, but for some reason we have to destroy European cities with degenerative amounts of Anatolian, Beduin and Pashtun dyslexics. Add to this their primitive culture and you have a truly savage recipe for societal decay.

It's rather difficult to perceive the rationality in all this, because when you consider it from a purely cost-benefit perspective, it's absolutely insane.

European politicians and progressive intellectuals are enablers, for sure - and I think it has to do with the fact most of them were Trotskyites in the 70's, throwing rocks at police, hating on America and Israel, and so on and so forth.

But it has a lot to do with the primitive nature of non-European cultures. Except Chinese and East Asians usually manage to do well, again because their culture is far more advanced.

Quote: (03-27-2013 07:30 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Most second-tier cities in Eastern European are declining. Much of it is due to emigration. When a poor country gets admitted to the EU, people leave to richer countries for opportunity.

Eastern European partriotism and national pride is the West's best hope.

And from what I'm hearing from Britain, Cameron has taken the first nibbles of the red-pill. Which is hard to believe, but we can hope.

Italy and the med countries have almost the lowest birthrates of all though.

Messages In This Thread