rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Okay, what did I do wrong here? (texting)

Okay, what did I do wrong here? (texting)

Hey guys, lately I've been in kind of a slump. No problems getting numbers but girls are going silent via text...sometimes in the middle of a convo.

Here's an example from a text convo today, I've gone out on one date with this girl (to a shooting range then drinking):

10:58 Me: Hey missy is the wine flowing at your place yet?
11:03 Her: Lol no. Not only its it morning still but [roommate] hit his head and is going to the hospital...so no wine. How was your week?
11:19 Me: It was good. You up for hanging out this week?
11:25 Her: Yea sure. When were you thinking?
11:35 Me: Wed or thur works for me...how about you

Since then, nothing. WTF?

Anyone ever change up their text game? Usually Roosh's text guidelines work like a charm but damn if I haven't had trouble lately.

"Okay (and I'm laughing now, because this is so funny), so we're A) not supposed to give you flowers, B) pay you compliments, or C) look at you. Anything else? Because I'm struggling to figure out the reason why after hearing that, I'm feeling like I'd rather get fucked in the ass by a Cape Buffalo than ever have to sit through dinner with you. Maybe you can figure it out for me. When you do, let me know. I'll be at Natasha's house."

Messages In This Thread