rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experiences with Debit/Credit cards when travelling

Experiences with Debit/Credit cards when travelling

Quote: (03-27-2013 11:15 AM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2013 02:27 AM)kazz Wrote:  

Yeah the 28 degrees has a chip, my plan is to leave just a small amount of funds in the 28 degrees card, and leave the rest in a card i never carry out with me; that way if i get jumped, and/or taken to the closest atm and told to take all the funds out, i will not lose much.

Does any one know of a good card for Canadians? My buddy im traveling with is from there.

I am a little confused. Last night, I googled "28 degrees" and found that it was a MasterCard available only to Australian residents.

But you seem to indicate that it is a loadable money card. Do you have a web link? Do you know whether it is available to anyone?

If the card accepts your own money and is not based on credit, it might be available worldwide.

Thats right it is a master card Available in Australia, any credit card can be loaded with your own money to my knowledge.

Messages In This Thread