rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IS SKATEBOARDING READY TO OPENLY EMBRACE A TRANSGENDER SKATER?

IS SKATEBOARDING READY TO OPENLY EMBRACE A TRANSGENDER SKATER?

This tranny/gay shit just doesn't stop. You better accept her or you're a closed minded bigot who hates anyone different.

Quote:Quote:

A few years ago I would have answered the following question with a definite no. Shit, even finding a home for this story would have proved difficult, if not impossible. For something as open minded and progressive as skateboarding it surprises people that this subject still remains taboo in so much of it.

More recently, however, as LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) topics have come up on trips, in hotels, in vans – there’s a discussion, rather than a few awkward exchanges until someone changes the subject. These days, I hear more and more as people talk about a lesbian aunt, gay neighbor or transgendered friend. Which begs the question, “Does anyone really care?” And if they don’t, I think it’s time to be vocal about it and ask the opening question again. Is the skate community ready to openly embrace someone from the LGBT community?

I think so. I think it’s just waiting for someone to step up to the plate.

Welcome Hillary Thompson.

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2013/03/18...er-skater/

Messages In This Thread