rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Racism in Kiev and other observations

Racism in Kiev and other observations

Hayes, good post. I know you haven't been to UA yet but many of your assumptions are correct. You nailed it on the spot when you said:

"and it all comes from him having a good contact/wingman and going to the right place. and then just pure luck."

If I were you I would get in contact with the Nigerian rapper and see which clubs he will be performing at during the summer. Then I would hit those clubs as I can assure you the women who will be frequenting those nights might have a preference for hip-hop culture and want to meet/fool around with a black guy.

Based on my observations it's the younger girls who seem to be more interested. The issue is finding that type of girl and club, which is easier said than done. I went for example to a dance club called "Boom Boom Room" in Kiev where I was probably the 2nd oldest cat in the place (I am 34). The ratio was about 70% female and most seemed around 19-23 years of age. I did not like the young age, music, and was completely sober while my Nigerian friend came in with a "I don't give an F" attitude . He was the only minority guy in the club and was able to dance and chit-chat with quite a few girls and do a few number closes, while at Club Decadence which on paper seems to be a better place as it's near city center, full of foreigners, and has an older more diverse crowd you'd think he would do well but even suited he completely struck out except for a proposition by a semi-pro.

Thus Kiev is a very strange place indeed, but that exotic factor of the city is what makes me dream of re-visiting it again this summer.
If I had to repeat my experience again I believe the main approach [Image: idea.gif] would be to do more day-game and less night game. Acting as a confused tourist, asking for directions from the beautiful dames who walk Kreschatik up and down works well there. As for pipe-lining it would definitely work better for those who do not speak the language or the more passive brothers on this forum.

Messages In This Thread