rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lothario's Trip Report to La República Dominicana

Lothario's Trip Report to La República Dominicana

Quote: (03-27-2013 12:35 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Me gusta tus nalgas i believe is the correct phrase. although i'm not certain of this as i typically would say something along the lines of mami, andas bien...dime si andas sola? More or less means you are looking good, tell me if your here alone.(without boyfriend) as opposed to me gusta tus nalgas.

If you want to be really ridiculous, and you clearly don't speak spanish you can say, quien te regala tus nalgas...porque andas como una angelita. (Who gave you that ass, because you walk like an angel..obviously you can easily sub something different in for angel.)

I like that Lavidaloca, More native Spanish speakers need to step up and tell us Spanish noobs of the Gaming Lingo ....

Quote: (03-27-2013 03:58 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

@ Lothario I'm with you on liking reggaeton more than bachata, salsa and merengue. Salsa about 95% of the time is to songs that I would never listen to when not dancing salsa.

What's your take on Bembow my friend, I feel like my body's natural is too fast or in other more the speed of Reggeton and Dembow.

Quote:Quote:

I.e. I personally use como andas, que bola asere (probably shouldn't use this unless you are talking to people who party frequently and I think this is Cuba specific.), que tal?

Keep those Spanish phrases coming and I do agree with you on Badoo , Not going to mess with badoo next time I go. I do have a foot in a professional network and I am going to try to milk it, If not Cold Approaches is where it is at....

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread