rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Red Pill Is Your Family?

How Red Pill Is Your Family?

After reading about Roosh's family drama over his life choices and some other mentions on the thread, I am wondering what the mindset of your family is life re: red pill topics.

I come from an upper-middle class family. Both my parents are immigrants, but speak English as a first language. My Dad has traveled the world - and banged a lot of women along the way, as both him and my Mom have boasted about to my brother and I on a few occasional. My Mom had a full ride to University for an academic scholarship and gave up a good career to be a stay at home Mom. My Dad definitely runs the show at home, but my Mom is his intellectual equal, even if she as more emotional.

They have always encouraged me to shun the traditional doctor/lawyer/accountant path and do what I want. My Dad has always been about the money, but he never pushed me to be a professional. When I sent them the RooshV article on Toronto women, they both found it funny and I think it gave them a better picture of what I'm dealing with as a single man. I heard none of the "that's racist/sexist" claptrap that so many other women were spewing. I also found it ironic since my Dad is originally from a majority black country and grew up and mixed with the mostly black people in his town.

I feel fortunate to come from a loving, stable, still married family that is forward thinking enough to shun the blue pill PC culture, but I know this isn't always the case.

Messages In This Thread