rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

hostel pulls

hostel pulls

yeah, girls dont go out alone, period. Often they will be with primos(cousins) what you and I would think is BF/gf, sitting on their laps, holding hands/arms, putting heads on shoulders etc... they are VERY close NEVER assume they are together unless you see them kissing. Just be friendly with everyone, most guys are SUPER jealous of their girls so watch for that too. Make friends with the guys/girls.

Remember this, primio a la rimo(not sure if thats smelled right)

Meet people during the day, girls in markets, stores etc... many of these really hot girls dont go out if they dont have a BF or cousins with money etc... so just the chance to go out with you is good for them.... they are fucking horny as shit, I have a friend there who has been shagging 2-3 girls a DAY no shit, I lived next to him in lloma de los bernal for a few weeks. He just takes them out for lunch, back to his place. Oh and Colombian Cupid is good to meet girls... just becareful, many are making the gringo circuit, and my friend has probably fucked her, again not really joking.

I am always concerned when girls speak too good english, it usually means they are dating gringos, which often means they are paper chasers. Unless they have a job where they use english, or are studying english in the university (even then it wont be great). I was dating a few dancers while I was there... few super fucking hot, but understand Paisas(girls from antioqia region) are looking for money. They are much better in the hills like in Bello(and really hot), but you cant go in there by yourself as a white guy. I am friends with all the girls at hooters, but that wont help you.... if you see Viviana, short blond, really cute, speaks good english say hi... milena, diana, I think hannah left.... Debbie is the manager.

You will find paisas to be the sweetest, sexiest girls around, they dont care if you are chubby or ugly, and really do look at the heart of a person.... BUT they chase money, and are super jealous as well (which you can often leverage) if you get a girl most of her friends will try to fuck you. They will treat you like a king, and like you are the love of their life... and when you break up, they will completely forget you.... its tough... but I miss it. Get a local # ASAP, text girls or call. Oh and girls dont have minutes so they will call you and hang up, or ask to use your phone all the time... learn to say, I only have a few minutes left, or you will go broke! hahaha

Messages In This Thread