rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the hardest part about swallowing the red pill

the hardest part about swallowing the red pill

I live a secret life that I can't tell anyone about. I can't connect with anyone, or let them know the real me. I'm in a rigorous academic program...I spend almost all my time during the week with the same 80 or so people. it's very cliquey. they don't think I'm cool. in fact, I probably seem quite ridiculous to them. they are all up to date on the latest fashions, on facebook 24/7, doing the exact same thing as everyone else. I don't even have a facebook...and I can't tell them why; because it would allow the girls I date to find out about each other. they have little parties together. while they do that, I'm either on dates, or out at the bars, alone, picking up girls, dancing, kissing them, groping them, fingering them on the dancefloor, and introducing other wannabe PUA's to the girls there for fun. mostly I'm trying to learn the best game possible, so when I can get out of this toxic area, (st louis, MO) I will have the tools I need. yet if my peers could see this, they would not get it...and they would absolutely hate me.

I've gradually been sucked into the game for the last ten years or so. I knew about pickup before there were shows on Vh1 about it. I tried getting into it then but mostly relied on my own methods, which looking back were horribly ineffective. I still got up to a notch count in the mid-thirties before finding the roosh v forum, about a year ago. then things took off. I read bang. dumped my LTR who was not wife material. my notch count climbed into the mid-fifties. most of all, I started to swallow the red pill. now it's changed my perspective on everything. I see blue pill guys being manipulated, falling into the same traps, day in day out. my own brother is one of them. he's gotten into a horrible relationship with a spinster in her 30's. what's worse is he's only 25, and inexperienced. I'm sure she has a notch count far above his. he got the used car with high maintenance costs, long after the new car smell was gone. I see it in other people too. I can't say anything to them. I've learned not to.

before the red pill, my plan was to finish school, get my six figure salary job, and try to find a wife on match.com. that was literally pretty much my entire plan. now my plan is to work part time, enjoy a comfortable, minimalist style of living, and try to bang as many girls as I can. I will enjoy a high hourly pay rate, but I will work less to stay in a lower income bracket. I will use the extra time to develop interesting hobbies and skills, as well as travel and meet women who will hopefully blow away what I've come across so far. I will contribute less to the misandrist governmental wealth redistribution program than my colleagues, who will become slaves. I hope someday to expatriate and start a new life, far away from all this. that is my new dream.

Messages In This Thread