rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She remembers you but you don't remember her

She remembers you but you don't remember her

I just want to share an observation that I've made recently. See, I approach hundreds of girls, and I can't possibly remember even 10% of them. Since I always visit the same few venues, there is often some girl who remembers talking to me some weeks earlier, but I have no clue about it (because I've trained by subconscious to erase the bad memories of failed approaches).
Typically they notice me, and show signs of familiarity like open mouthed smile+raised eyebrows, or even say something like "hey you're that guy", "hey we've met before" etc.
I noticed that if I let it transpire that I don't remember who she is, she gets pissed and annoyed, interaction over. She does not think I'm a popular dude who has so much going on, and she does not magically start chasing me just because I totally don't care about her.
The real solution to restart the interaction is this. You're wandering around the pub checking out girls. All of the sudden some girl looks at you and shows signs of familiarity. You have to put on your best smile, with 100% confidence hug her in a friendly way as if you've known her for quite a long time, give the two kisses on the cheeks (we're in France), ask "Hey how have you been?" and steer the interaction away from your last encounter with stuff like "are you with friends?" (hopefully she'll present you to somebody with "Julie, this is.. um.. I don't remember his name, but we've met 3 weeks ago in XYZ pub"). Now you can just switch to gaming her friends, maybe fish out some info about her that you've forgotten (name, occupation). Most importantly, do not, DO NOT show that you've totally forgotten about her

Messages In This Thread