rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Costenas vs. Bogotanas vs. Paisas vs. Calenas

Costenas vs. Bogotanas vs. Paisas vs. Calenas

Quote: (07-12-2010 09:04 AM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-11-2010 01:13 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

nice info fellas...

I would also add

mokai lounge
http://www.mokaimiami.com/

CC - I am going to have to respectfully disagree with your recommendation of the Mokai Lounge as it it gets a thumbs down from me.

I went with 3 Maxim model like girls dressed to impress, and I being the only guy suited up in one of my custom suits. The dwarf behind the rope has a huge power trip. After waiting to get in this place for about 1 hour (the girls I was with really wanted to get in here), so I just played it cool - and did not lose my temper - patiently waiting to be doomed worthy of entrance (something I swore I'd never do anywhere in the world) by this 3 ft tall midget.

Well, to my surprise the place was EMPTY!! that's right, that fucker at the door had us waiting outside to enter an almost empty place!

To make a long story short, the drinks were $20USD PER DRINK! Then there were these New Jersey douche-bags who were totally assholes in the club - with no women! They kept whistling at my girls out loud as if on the street! How is it these idiots get in, and I get all this bullshit at the door and I bring 3 hot girls with me? WTF?

The entire experience was a complete bore! Needless to say, I did not even get to bang any of my girls as this place got them all in a pissy mood.

So, if paying 20USD (Or 15USD for a small bottle of water) per drink is your thing, and having to stand outside despite you bringing a group of models with you, then Mokai may be for you....I'll NEVER go here again. This is Miami, it's not like it's the only option.

Mixx

LMaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...Pauly D and that undercover homo "The Situation" was in the house you say? I went two times and closed two times so that's why I listed it...to each his own..

Messages In This Thread