rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

-Doing Business in Africa-

-Doing Business in Africa-

I had strongly considered selling second-hand clothing in Ghana and Nigeria. There's STRONG demand for brand name western clothing in those countries. I know a girl in DC who was doing this and made good money, though she did have to pay bribes, especially in Nigeria.

If you search on youtube you'll find videos of foreigners in West Africa doing this sort of thing.

What's funny is that second hand clothing is preferred over brand new clothing because there's suspicion about fakes and second hand clothing offers proof of quality if the product is indeed a brand name one. A fake, on the other hand, would diminish in quality rapidly.

My preferred airline no longer does travel to Ghana which I wanted to focus on over Nigeria. Nigeria is pretty chaotic and overwhelming from what I imagine. So in the end the cost/benefit calculation just didn't add up.

Messages In This Thread