rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why can't I night game sober???

Why can't I night game sober???

Quote: (03-21-2013 05:57 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2013 05:49 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Ahh. I got you. Why can't it be just as fun though?

Get what I mean? After he gets that first high yeah it probably won't be as fun anymore.

The best feeling is doing something you didn't believe you could do, certainly trumps drinking.

Honestly, I have always been the type that goes out because I want to have fun. Pulling chick was a result of that. I just talk to everyone regardless of being sober or not.

What I see here is guys going out to score with women. That is their goal. So they drink to get courage to approach women.

I guess that is what I don't understand.

Why not just go out and focus on having a good time and let the other things work themselves out. Like talking to people and not focusing on approaching women. If you just chat up people I imagine some of those people will be women.

I'm naturally a very introverted person. Going out five nights a week to shoot shit with strangers isn't always a fun endeavor for me. Sometimes it is, but sometimes it feels like work and is exhausting.

Extroverts regenerate by being around others. Introverts regenerate by not being around others.

I'm defying my "natural personality" by doing this and over time it should give me greater ability to enable my extrovert personality for longer periods and more effectively. This is where the sober game comes into play. I'm essentially cheating when I drink and creating nothing long term.

Making the goal of approaching and pulling gives me a reason to leave the house when I otherwise may not be inclined to. That's why there are other guys doing this. You're obviously a natural extrovert so going out is always fun for you regardless of if you're pulling or not so I think that's where the difference lies.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Messages In This Thread