rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sit across from her, or sit next to her on first date?

Sit across from her, or sit next to her on first date?

I do think its possible to become an "Alpha".

First of all, there is probably no such thing as a real "Alpha" (in humans). Monkeys have Alphas i guess but its just the biggest, strongest, toughest monkey. For humans that doesn't really work. I have met some huge bodybuilder guys who were not very good with women. Its not enough to be big and strong. You also have to be comfortable in your own skin and have good social skills. On the other hand, I know some 5'10 170 pound dudes who would probably be considered "Alphas". Its just a stupid word we use to describe guys who seem strong and effective with girls.

How do you become an "Alpha"? Well, the best way is to grow up around older "Alphas". If you were not that lucky, then you should start studying "Alphas". I think most men have it in them to become Alpha but they hold themselves back because of fear and not being honest with themselves. You have to face all your fears head on and defeat them. Clean out all the "skeletons in your closet". This is your "inner game". Once you are comfortable in your own skin, you can start building social and conversational skills. Thats the beginning.

I think the single best thing you can do to become "Alpha" is to FIGHT. Find a local boxing or mma gym and get in the ring. It will be hard at first, but if you get in the ring and fight for your life, you are on your way to Alpha. Its just like the monkeys, if you want the girls and the power, you gotta prove that you are a dominant male. How do you become a dominant male? Practice your fighting skills. After about a year or 2, you will know that you can physically handle 90% of the other men out there. Combine that with at least 3 or 4 approaches a day. You will be an "Alpha" in less then 2 years.

Thats how I would do it.

Messages In This Thread