rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Concerning the Korean chicks vs. all-other-Asian chicks debate...

Concerning the Korean chicks vs. all-other-Asian chicks debate...

Quote:Quote:

Which is strikingly different form chicks in Japan. These chicks are more than happy with a mail or two during the week and then see you on the weekend to bang. So if you like your space that'd be your cup of tea.

Nearly every single half korean dude I have talked to says never date a korean girl for longer than six months. After the six month mark they start to show their crazy, and it's not the gradual crazy at that point. It goes sweet kgirl -> raving lunatic bitch.

Definitely confirms what I've heard. Almost every western guy I've met in Asia who has dated both told me they prefer Japanese girls over Korean ones for LTRs for the reason you mentioned-- they are more relaxed and understanding of men and their needs.

Also, a lot of my Korean-American and even some Korean friends have warned me about marrying a Korean girl for the exact same reasons. Apparently they totally change once you put a ring on it and become super demanding/bitchy. Of course, frame control and game can fix these issues but it becomes extremely important in this situation. If she has a true understanding of Western culture (spent a year or two studying abroad, etc), she will probably be more accommodating since they know that we value individuality etc.

That said, I've been hooked on the Korean poosy for years and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Messages In This Thread