rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Osaka

Bang Osaka

Alright, having already posted the usual "I Just Had Sex" video and the Viet-flag ,might as well not put it off and get the description in...

The Vietnamese girl...

Approached this girl at the Starbucks outside Hikkake-bashi in Namba on Valentines Day (last Friday). Opened by asking how far it would take to get to an address from here, and started bullshiting from there. She didn't seem interested, so I eventually let it be. When she went off to go to work, we said our goodbyes and I asked if she had Facebook (again, I've got no paricular issue with FB, since I've gotten laid through it several times already.
"じゃ、電話番号でいい?/Well, is a phone number ok?" We exchange numbers. The way she's leaning into me seems like a good sign. I message her on Monday and we set a date for Wednesday. I again opt to take her to the Spanish bar out in Daito (a.k.a. bumfuck middle of nowhere), but lo and behold, there's no one there, so I tell her I've got some wine back at my place and suggest we go there later. ”うん” she nods. I take her to a coffee shop nearby since its fucking cold outside and I want to drink something warm. This was the same place I'd originally brought the girl from Kyoto. They're also closed though. The guy inside says loudly ”彼もうここに来たことある(笑)” / "He's already come by here, hehe!", pointing at me and chuckling (as said, I'd already stopped by that place with the girl from Kyoto mentioned below). "Shut the fuck up, you old son of a bitch!" I think to my self, grinning awkwardly."

We then walk back to my place, open a glass of wine as I show her photots of Beijing and Prague on my bed. She lets me put my arm around her, leans against me, but otherwise seems unreceptive to kissing at first. I think maybe I won't be getting anywhere with this one, until I finally decide to cup her face in my hand one last time...then BAM! She's sucking on my face, shoving her tongue down my throat and we're dryhumping on my bed as I begin to suck on her titties. Her clothes come off quickly and easily. I start fingering her, put the condom on...but she is SUPER FREAKING TIGHT! She says it hurts a bit, so I finger her some more, before going in a second time. I can't last for more than a few thrusts, which is bizarre, since I'd just had sex with the 26 year old J-girl four days ago, with no problem at all. "痛い/it hurts" she says again. "じゃ、もう行った”/Well, I already came," I say. I go on for another twenty minutes or so sucking on her titties and fingering her and wethumping naked on the sheets. Won't go down on her with that bush. After a while, she decides to go home. I accompany her to the station and...here I am now.

This years first flag was kind of a disappointment, though admittedly, she was a much better kisser than Japanese girls tend to be. Don't really expect her to call back. If she does I'll have a second girl in my rotation.

The Girl from Kyoto...

Met this girl on the bus coming back from the Kinkaku-ji in Kyoto. This was way back in early December. She sat next to me and we started chatting when I asked her how long it should take to get from there to Kyoto Station. After getting off, we walk around, and she follows me into the local Starbucks. Sipping our coffee outside we start holding hands. Try to get her into a karaoke joint, but she's too shy and doesn't go along with it. We walk around the station and sit down listening to this outdoor Christmas performance, she at least won't let go of my hand this time. After a while she makes an excuse to leave, and I take her email address.

Messaged her a few days to a week later, saying we should hang out next time I was in Kyoto. Her answer: "サルゴンと色々な話が出来て、楽しかったよ!また大阪にも遊びに行くね :)"

Messaged a few more times, but got no response. Scratched her off to a dead lead, but messaged her once more after New Years just for the lulz. On Jan 17th, I get a response, saying "あけましておめでとう。お久しぶりです。仕事が忙しくてなかなかメールできなくてごめんなさい。サルゴンは1月いつが空いてる?"

I respond and we set up a place to meet. I gave her the directions to the nearest station to my home and said there was a Spanish themed bar/restaurant close by we could go to.

Unfortunately, the place is still closed by the time she arrives, so I take her to a nearby coffee shop. She's extremely shy, and I already notice this one'll take some work. I tell her my room is about fifteen mintes on foot, and we can have a glass of wine and look at some of my old pictures from China and whatnot (which I've been talking about much of the time).

Back at my place, I turn the heat on pour two glasses of wine and pop open my laptop on my bed. We cuddle for a while, but she's extemely shy about being kissed. After a while, she loosens up a bit and we make out under the sheets. I try to undress her, but she only lets me take off her top, after which I start massaging her nipples a bit under her bra (she has a decent size for a J-girl). Can't get any farther than that.

After a while, she decides to head back. When she's put her sweater back on I go for one last kiss, which leads to the two of us making out again while kneeling on my bed. I gently guide her hand towards my groin and gesture for her to start rubbing my dick. She complies. I decide to test further and guide her hands further down my jeans, til she's got my dick in her hand, tugging lightly. I kind of have to show her how to do it, as she doesn't seem to know what she's doing. I lay down on the bed and gesture for her to give me a blowjob.

I say something along the lines of ”これもうしたことある?今は初めて? (Have you done this before? Is this your first time?)"

She answers with something like she's never done this before, but has seen it. For that she's actually pretty good at it. I feel like I'm about to cum so I motion for her to stop.

She suddenly starts staring off into space with this look of shock and horror in her eyes, like she's just recieved some Lovecraftian revelation about the nature of the cosmos that is so mindblowing, it would drive most humans mad. I'm kind of worried. ”大丈夫?You OK?" I ask. She just responds with this wimpering noise, like a kitten or a two year old. I repeat again "大丈夫?/You ok?" Just wimpers again. ”初めてだった?Was that your first time?" She nods and lets out another kind of kitten wimper. I'm really wondering if something is wrong. After a while I really feel bad for her, and I start trying to comfort her. She then places herself in front of me and lies in my lap, putting my arms around her waist. We go on to cuddling, making out, and looking googly into eachother's eyes for another hour or so.

"サルゴンはサルゴンセックスしたかった?”/Did you want to have sex?" She asks, as we lie back about a minute after she's blown me.
"Yeah," I think this is what I answered. Can't really remember what I said.
I think she then asked something along the lines of "それはセックスだった?/Was that sex?”
I can't remember what I answered to that.
"私が[...]、だから待ってくれてね/"I [something I can't remember], so wait for me a bit...-ne."
The evening went on and we continued cuddling, making out some more and staring googly-eyed at eachother. I rubbed and may have licked her nipples a bit and proceded to French kiss her while she gave me a handjob. Tried to see if I couldn't weasel in another blowjob but couldn't get anywhere with that. When I came all over her hand she nearly shat bricks. ”吃驚した!見たことない。”That really shocked/startled/surprised me! I've never seen that before." I noticed there was still a streak of pre-cum on her fuzzy pink sweater from when she'd given me a blowjob. She washed her hands off in my bathroom before we walked hand in hand back to the station together. Messaged her to see if she'd found her way home. She responded with こちらこそ、ありがとう。お休み。”

Walked away from the experience just feeling...bizarre. Didn't know what to think of it. From the ultra-childish kitten demeanor and the wimpering sounds she'd made had made me feel like a child-molester...even though she was 24 years old. Messaged her again a week or so later, but haven't gotten a response.

So did this count as a "notch" or not? Probably depends on what metric you're going by. I'm tempted to count it as one but...meh not really.

---

Right now the 26 year old is the only girl I'm seeing regularly now. We fucked last Sunday...again, she was loud as hell, and she tried to cover her mouth the second time we had sex that day, since my housemates were home on the second floor. Either way, I'm surprised how things have started to turn around this year.

Messages In This Thread