rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to get a number without boosting ego?

how to get a number without boosting ego?

Let me tell you a little story I've witnessed another night. I approached a bunch of girls, tried gaming one of them, but soon realized that she's there only to party and have fun, not sex, so I abandon her and approach other girls. At the end of the evening I noticed another dude following her out of the pub (he must have approached earlier), then what appeared taking her number, she giving him a tap on the shoulder and rushing to her friends. I caught up him with and said "hey dude, don't worry, I tried with her too, not gonna happen". He was all excited and agitated btw.
Don't be that dude. If the approach isn't working out, asking the digits won't magically create attraction. Most of all, if she's already walking away, don't run after her asking the number.
If you're after numbers, talk to her about various possible ideas for future dates, and if she's interested in that, exchanging contacts will be a natural step.

Messages In This Thread